How to convert & transfer DVD movies to Galaxy Tab?
How do I convert & watch DVD movies onto Galaxy Tab? Well, I have got this Samsung Galaxy Tab which is definitely nice and cool. However, I encountered a problem that I would like to put DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab. I bought DVD movies a lot and now I want to watch DVD movies such as Avatar on my Galaxy Tablet for traveling. Any ideas? Thanks!
If you have some awesome DVD movies that you might want to import to Galaxy Tablet for watching. However, there is no DVD drive on the device so you cannot watch them directly like you do on computer. Considering of putting DVD movies on Galaxy Tab, you can use DVD Ripper to accomplish the mission easily. By using this professional app, you can convert both commercial DVDs and normal DVDs to Galaxy formats like MP4. This article guides you on convert DVD to Galaxy Tab (2). Check it out.
How to Effectively Rip, Convert & Put DVD Movies onto Galaxy Tab?
Download DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter
DVD Ripper serves as the best program to import DVD to Galaxy device. If you are running Mac computer, you may use DVD Ripper for Mac to rip DVD on Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion included).
Load DVD Movies
Regard to add DVD movies to the program, you have two options:
a. Click on "Load DVD" button and add your DVD disc movies into the software.
b. Click on "File" menu and choose "Load DVD" to find and import your DVD movies.
Apart from DVD disc, DVD Ripper also lets you load files from DVD Folder, ISO files and IFO files.
Select Output Formats for Galaxy Tab
To copy DVD to Galaxy Tab, you will need to choose a Galaxy supported format like MP4. So click on "Profile" button and you can see the whole format and device list, go to "Common Video" and choose MP4 as the output format. Alternatively, you can simply choose Galaxy Tab as the output.
Rip & Convert DVD to Galaxy Tablet
Before getting into the last click, you can customize "Subtitle" and "Audio Track" by clicking on each button. Then hit "Start" button and this DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter will finish the rest of the ripping and converting task automatically.
When the conversion is done, you may connect your Samsung device with your computer. Click on "Find Target" button and transfer DVD movie files onto Galaxy Tab (2). Enjoy.
1. There are also many other features built-in with DVD Ripper. By clicking on "Edit" and "Clip" button you can edit your DVD movies, like cropping, trimming, etc. Also, you can join all DVD tiles into one single file by selecting "Merge into One File". Also, you can use the program to convert DVD to any other formats and devices.
2. Running a Mac? DVD Ripper for Mac is able to rip & convert DVD to Galaxy on Mac easily. The steps are as easy as 1-2-3: Import DVD movies, select output format and convert. That's it.
3. Samsung has announced the follow-up to its 7-inch Galaxy Tab. Dubbed the Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), the 7-inch tablet sports Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and a 1GHz dual-core processor. The Galaxy Tab 2 will come with both 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity. To rip & convert DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 2, just use DVD Ripper which also works as the best DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 Converter.
About the Author | Ashley Sanders
Ashley is the senior editor of Macmov. She specializes in DVD burning/ripping, video converting, DRM removing.
2012-07-01 09:16:37/ Posted by Ashley Sanders.
- • DVD Creator
- • DVD Ripper
- • DVD Copy
- • ConvertXtoDVD
- • PhotoDVD
- • Blu-ray Creator
- • Blu-ray Converter Ultimate
- • Video Converter
- • Video Converter Ultimate
- • Total Media Converter
- • HD Video Converter
- • Video Editor
- • Easy Video Converter
- • Video Suite
- • 3D Video Converter
- • YouTube Downloader