How to download and convert DVD to iPhone for watching?
"How do you download and convert DVD to iPhone videos? I purchased a DVD (Twilight) and I really want to watch the movie on my iPhone 4 but I don’t know how to download or convert DVD movies to iPhone. When I try to drag it says that I can’t. How can I do that? "
Purchased DVDs (Commercial DVDs) have digital copy protection that can’t be easily downloaded to iPhone. In order to watch these movies onto your iPhone, you will need a special program. DVD Ripper has been the best and most professional DVD to iPhone converter which is able to convert & rip any DVDs (Including protected/blocked DVDs) to a video format that iPhone supports. The tutorial below shows you the step-by-step guide on how to download and convert DVD to iPhone easily and effectively. iPhone, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are all supported.
(Tips: As DVD Ripper being the best solution for ripping DVDs to iPhone on Windows, DVD Ripper for Mac serves the best Mac DVD to iPhone Converter.)
Step-by-step Guide to Rip & Convert DVD to iPhone on Mac/Windows
Load DVD Source
Download DVD to iPhone converter and install it on your computer. Insert your DVD movie into the DVD-ROM drive of your computer. Alternatively, you can also add DVD Folder, ISO files and IFO files as input.
Select Output Formats
DVD Ripper is able to rip DVD to any video/audio format you want. To copy DVD to iPhone, you may choose iPhone-friendly MP4 as the output format. Or, you can simply choose iPhone as the file format.
Rip & Convert DVD to iPhone
Hit on Start button to start the DVD to iPhone conversion. Then, wait for ripping to complete before enjoying your movie on your iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
When the process is finished, DVD to iPhone converter will pop up a message alerting you of the success. Then you can launch iTunes to add converted DVD movies to your library to sync with iPhone devices. Have fun.
1. If you want to combine several DVD chapters into one file, on the main interface, there is a check box "Merge into one file”, select it, and you will only get one output file instead of several files by chapters.
2. After you load the DVD file you may want to do some editing. Click "Edit" or "Clip" button to customize your DVD movies!
Crop: Enables you to customize the frame size (16:9, 4:3 etc) and cut off black margins of the videos
Effect: You can use this function to set the brightness, contrast, saturation, apply different movie styles like
Watermark: Add image or textual watermark to the video
Clip: Allows you to trim unwanted parts of the video
3. DVD Ripper for Mac is the most reliable Mac DVD to iPhone converter which is able to rip & convert DVD to iPhone on Mac easily. The steps are as easy as 1-2-3: Import DVD movies, select output format and convert. That’s it.
4. Alternatively, you may check our our DVD to iPhone Converter.
About the Author | Ashley Sanders
Ashley is the senior editor of Macmov. She specializes in DVD burning/ripping, video converting, DRM removing.
2012-06-26 08:16:25/ Posted by Ashley Sanders.
- • DVD Creator
- • DVD Ripper
- • DVD Copy
- • ConvertXtoDVD
- • PhotoDVD
- • Blu-ray Creator
- • Blu-ray Converter Ultimate
- • Video Converter
- • Video Converter Ultimate
- • Total Media Converter
- • HD Video Converter
- • Video Editor
- • Easy Video Converter
- • Video Suite
- • 3D Video Converter
- • YouTube Downloader