How convert and watch DVD movies on Kindle Fire?
How to convert DVD to Kindle Fire for playback? So, how’s the new Kindle Fire? Cool? Have you ever taken full advantage of it to enhance your multimedia life? The Kindle Fire is a 7-inch tablet that links seamlessly with Amazon's impressive collection of digital music, video, magazine, and book services in one easy-to-use package. If you have DVD collections you want to watch on Kindle Fire, no problem. This step-by-step guide below tells how to rip and convert DVD movies to Kindle Fire.
First of all, you need to know that since there is no DVD drive on Kindle Fire, so you cannot watch DVD movies on it with disc. If you wanna do this, you will need to convert DVD movies to a video format that Kindle Fire accepts, say MP4. OK, let’s do it. What we use is DVD Ripper which is able to rip DVDs (commercial DVDs included) to any format to play on any devices. Check it out and see what a brilliant job it will do.
(Tips: As DVD Ripper being the best solution for ripping DVDs to Kindle Fire on Windows, DVD Ripper for Mac serves the best Mac DVD to Kindle Fire Converter, including Snow Leopard and Lion.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert DVD to Kindle Fire on Mac/Windows
Load DVD Source
Suppose you have downloaded this professional DVD to Kindle Fire Converter and have it installed onto your computer, open it. Select “Load DVD” tab on the top tool bar to import your DVD movies to the program. (Make sure you have inserted the DVD disc into your DVD drive.) Besides, you can also load DVD Folder, ISO Files and IFO files, as per your need.
Select Output Formats
Click on “Profile” button and from the drop-down menu, you may select the targeted output format for your Kindle Fire. In case you are not sure, MP4 works perfectly on Kindle Fire.
Rip & Convert DVD to Kindle Fire
Before the final click, you can choose “Subtitle” and “Audio Track” according to your need. Once done with all settings, click on “Start” button on the right lower corner to start the DVD to Kindle Fire conversion.
Now wait for the process and you are free to do anything else. Once finished, you may click on “Find Target” button to get the converted Kindle Fire compatible videos and get them on to Kindle for playback. Have fun. Moreover, DVD Ripper is also able to rip & convert DVD movies (Both commercial and home DVDs) to whatever formats/devices you want.
1. If you want to combine several DVD chapters into one file, on the main interface, there is a check box "Merge into one file”, select it, and you will only get one output file instead of several files by chapters.
2. After you load the DVD file you may want to do some editing. Click "Edit" or "Clip" button to customize your DVD movies!
3. DVD Ripper for Mac is the most reliable Mac DVD to Kindle Fire converter which is able to rip & convert DVD to Kindle Fire on Mac easily. The steps are as easy as 1-2-3: Import DVD movies, select output format and convert. That’s it.
4. To convert any videos to Kindle Fire, you may use our professional Video Converter.
About the Author | Ashley Sanders
Ashley is the senior editor of Macmov. She specializes in DVD burning/ripping, video converting, DRM removing.
2012-06-22 08:14:43/ Posted by Ashley Sanders.
- • DVD Creator
- • DVD Ripper
- • DVD Copy
- • ConvertXtoDVD
- • PhotoDVD
- • Blu-ray Creator
- • Blu-ray Converter Ultimate
- • Video Converter
- • Video Converter Ultimate
- • Total Media Converter
- • HD Video Converter
- • Video Editor
- • Easy Video Converter
- • Video Suite
- • 3D Video Converter
- • YouTube Downloader