How convert DVD movies and play DVD on PlayBook?
How to rip & convert DVD to PlayBook for enjoying? So, I have this new BlackBerry PlayBook. Now I want to watch my DVD collections on this tablet on my trip. I have no clue on how to achieve this. Do I need a program or something?
Apparently, BlackBerry PlayBook doesn’t have a DVD drive so you cannot watch DVD movies on it with the disc. However, you can still play movies on it. Yes, you will need a program to rip & convert DVD movies to a video format that is playable on PlayBook. DVD Ripper is a great helper which works as a professional DVD to PlayBook Converter. By using this tool, you can convert any of your DVD movies onto PlayBook for playback. Wanna give it a try? OK, read on and follow the step-by-step guide below and learn the tips right away.
(Tips: As DVD Ripper being the best program for ripping DVDs to Blackberry PlayBook on Windows, DVD Ripper for Mac serves as the best Mac DVD to PlayBook Converter, including Snow Leopard and Lion.)
Step-by-step Guide to Convert DVD to PlayBook on Mac/Windows
Load DVD Disc
Pick one DVD disc from your collections and insert it to the computer DVD drive. Click on “Load DVD” button on the program to import the DVD movies into it. Apart from DVD disc, you can also add DVD Folder, ISO files or IFO files to meet your various specific needs. (Note: This DVD to PlayBook Converter is able to convert both normal DVDs and commercial copy-protected DVDs.)
Select Output Formats
Then you will need to choose a format that works on PlayBook. Click on “Profile” button and you will find the whole list from different formats to various devices. Just select the format you want. Or you can select BlackBerry as the output format directly.
Rip & Convert DVD to PlayBook
If you want to customize the audio and subtitle to fit your need, you may click on “Audio Track” and “Subtitle” to do it. After that, click on “Start” button on the interface to rip and convert DVDs to BlackBerry format files.
Soon, you will get the converted BlackBerry PlayBook compatible files with high quality. Now you can transfer them onto your PlayBook though USB cord. Have fun. Moreover, DVD Ripper is also able to rip & convert DVD movies (Both commercial and home DVDs) to whatever formats/devices you want.
1. If you want to combine several DVD chapters into one file, on the main interface, there is a check box "Merge into one file”, select it, and you will only get one output file instead of several files by chapters.
2. After you load the DVD file you may want to do some editing. Click "Edit" or "Clip" button to customize your DVD movies!
3. DVD Ripper for Mac is the most reliable Mac DVD to PlayBook converter which is able to rip & convert DVD to PlayBook on Mac easily. The steps are as easy as 1-2-3: Import DVD movies, select output format and convert. That’s it.
4. To convert any videos to PlayBook, you may use our professional Video Converter.
About the Author | Ashley Sanders
Ashley is the senior editor of Macmov. She specializes in DVD burning/ripping, video converting, DRM removing.
2012-06-15 14:09:15/ Posted by Ashley Sanders.
- • DVD Creator
- • DVD Ripper
- • DVD Copy
- • ConvertXtoDVD
- • PhotoDVD
- • Blu-ray Creator
- • Blu-ray Converter Ultimate
- • Video Converter
- • Video Converter Ultimate
- • Total Media Converter
- • HD Video Converter
- • Video Editor
- • Easy Video Converter
- • Video Suite
- • 3D Video Converter
- • YouTube Downloader